As Coronavirus has become an evolving and uncertain public health issue affecting people globally and close to home, we want to assure you, our valued patient that your health, safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented additional procedures to further enhance our infection control procedures:
- Our office meets or exceeds all ADA/CDA/OSHA and CDC recommendations.
- Our team members are instructed to clean and disinfect all surfaces throughout the day to help create a more sterile environment. All instruments are sterilized throughout the day.
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks, and patients to keep social distance.
- Our staff received Negative COVID-19 Testing results before office reopens. We are also asking all staff that have flu like symptoms to stay home to minimize contact with other staff members and our patients.
- We screen our patients for international travel, look for signs and symptoms of infections, which includes taking their temperature upon arrival as part of our routine assessment prior to performing procedures.
- We use high volume evacuation for routine dental procedures.
- All of our team members are equipped with protective gear such as mask, shield, glove, isolation gowns to ensure minimum contact with germs and viruses.
- We use 3M Filtrete MPR 1900 Level Central AC Filter, as well as in room HEPA with UV-C air purifiers.
- Hand sanitizers are available for all of our patients and team members. All employees will continue to follow CDC recommendations and wash their hands with soap and water throughout the day.
- We are asking our patients to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide before each appointment since Coronavirus is vulnerable to oxidation.
- Magazines and books are removed from waiting room to prevent cross contamination.
We care deeply for our patients, staff members, doctors and partners, especially during these unprecedented times. We have staffed our offices to serve your needs. Please visit us with confidence.